The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Storage of firearms and ammunition is permitted at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- Owner may require verification of Occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- No vehicles can be left on site overnight without permission.
- Close and Lock all doors when leaving facility.
- Make sure all air locks are closed to the outside at all times.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicle of any type can enter the building or be stored.
- No motors with liquids are to be stored in the facility.
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods.
- No working in the unit at any time. STORAGE USE ONLY.
The entire facility is secured with state of the art cameras and keyless entry for access to the building. No access to the building by anyone other than the tenants is allowed. Each person entering the facility must be a tenant or accompanied by a tenant. If not, permission must be granted by the manager during normal business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm.
There are air locks at each entrance. The overhead doors won't operate at the same time. This is done to ensure both heat doesn't escape in winter and humidity doesn't enter in the summer months. Tenants are required to keep the doors closed to the unit area until the personal items are in the air lock space. There will be signs on the wall in the air lock giving directions.